You can view my entire resume in PDF form resume.
- I am a Journalism and Promotional Communications major and Marketing minor studying at Cleveland State University.
- I am involved in several on campus organizations as well as working part time at Tutoring and Academic Success Center on campus as a Structured Learning Assistant and Success Coach and as a Beauty Advisor at Walgreens back home. I also am a College Ambassador at The House of Blues and help promote shows at the venue around town.
- I completed a summer internship with a Christian music festival called Uprise Festival. The tasks focused on promotion of the event, communication with local churches, and organizing information.
- I am part of multiple honor society groups because of my GPA and academic achievements. I won two scholarships for my Fall 2016 semester.
- My future career goals are to work on the management side of the music industry, preferably in the music scene.
- I have worked with a band called We As Human through running their fanpages and campaigning summer volunteers to work their merch table during a summer tour. Since the band has broken up, but two of the members went on to create their own project called As We Ascend. I now focus my efforts on working with them and running their fanpages.
- Some of my skills include writing, social media, blogging, Google Drive, organization, customer service, problem solving, and teamwork.
Header image from here.